Monday, April 2, 2012

Conclusion - When to Walk

“Well, look at this. The Earth has turned again, and it is morning. ‘Hello, Sun.’” Today, I have thoughts of completion. It is accompanied by the understanding that there is a no real end to anything, but it is our choice as to the reality and contents of this “anything.” For instance, it can be suffering or happiness. I started out wondering what my capabilities were after all that has gone on in these past few months. I wondered if I still had the ability to share my word. Maybe? I didn’t know. What I did know is that I was facing the same questions I asked myself when I began. What do I do? How should I describe myself? Am I still a carpenter able to build things that are stable and function effortlessly with a great design? Or will I always be an artist, hoping to exercise others’ abilities to look at things differently? Can I still be a director, giving instruction to help people get to a particular destination? If my choice is to be a director, then where is the destination? I think this lies in the individual, though I do feel that any of our destinations should be places where we can give, receive, and rest our love.
No matter what I do, it always seems to come down to getting to the right place and knowing when the right time to leave is. Writing this book was the right place for me. But as I have reached this particular page, I feel it is time for me to walk. I thank you for allowing me to share my words with you. Maybe what I have expressed will provide some direction. As for me, I will continue to head in my own direction of learning, living, and loving. Maybe we can help each other along the way.
Much love always, Paul Carluccio

No comments:

Post a Comment