Monday, April 2, 2012

Inventing “A” Wheel

In my efforts to get a better grasp on how I give, receive, and rest my energy, I began to understand the importance of awareness, adjustment, and acceptance. It soon became the three-spoke wheel that constantly turned inside of my head. The first spoke was being aware of the challenges I face, then turning to the next spoke of learning how to make adjustments, and then lastly rotating around to either accepting the outcome of my adjustments or starting the rotation in motion again. This three-spoke wheel sometimes rotated once, or it turned for years until I finally accepted where I was or wanted to be.
This wheel of the “A’s” usually turned the most when I faced “challenging energy.” For many of us, this “challenging energy” is when we are “working on a relationship.” Whether they are major or minor parts of our lives, our list of relationships goes on and on because we are always “working on a relationship.”
In the past six months, never more had the wheel of the “A’s” kept turning in my head. This was because, once again, I was “working on a relationship.” From the moment I awoke from brain surgery, the “relationship” I was to be working on was my “relationship with healing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment