Monday, April 2, 2012

S.E.E.

My goal is to see myself and others living a healthier, happier life. On the road to this goal, I feel it is important to both focus and broaden our definitions of three main areas that strengthen our vision — “sleep,” “eat,” and “exercise,” equaling S.E.E.
Sleeping is the energy your mind, body, and spirit rest.
Eating is the energy your body, mind, and spirit receive.
Exercising is the energy your body, mind, and spirit gives.
So, to access my own tool of vision, I had to come up with a plan to ask myself the right questions in order to understand the energy I was resting, receiving, and giving. I call them the Eighteen Elements of Vision.
-------------SLEEP,EAT,EXERCISE --- MIND,BODY,SPIRIT-------------- Who,What,Where,When,Why & How --- See,Hear,Smell,Taste,Touch & Sixth Sense.
From this list, I was able to cross-reference any of the elements and create a question that would give me better awareness on states of happiness or suffering in my past, present, or future directions. I would usually start with understanding the energy and grouping it into the basic elements of Sleep (resting energy), Eat (receiving energy), or Exercise (giving energy). Then, I could go into further detail as to which of my senses was affected. This might seem to be an overly analytical process, but often, to grasp what causes our happiness and sufferings, it takes this kind of self-reflection. As a result, our realizations will sharpen our vision and our ability to be reasonable with our future circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment